Dr. Shelley S. Binkley, MD is a board certified OB-GYN, practicing in Troy, Michigan (north in the Greater Detroit area). With over 25 years experience, Dr. Binkley has delivered thousands of healthy babies and helped women from teenage through menopause to achieve and maintain gynecological health. She is the author of “DIY Baby: Your Essential Pregnancy Handbook” and the upcoming book, “Get a Grip on Your Hormones.” Her active blog topics include anxiety and panic during peri-menopause, healthy pregnancy, miscarriage, incontinence and prolapse, post-partum, fertility and conception, female hormones, endometriosis and pelvic pain, depression, breastfeeding, hysterectomy, and abnormal bleeding.
To make an appointment, please call
(810) 487-3500 or email me.
- Certified, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrician~Gynecologists
- Member, Michigan Medical Society
- 1996 Completed Residency in Obstetrics-Gynecology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- 1992 Doctor of Medicine, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- 1988, Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Swarthmore, PA
Awards and Honors
- 2006 Locals Choice for “Best Ob-Gyn”, Glenwood Springs Post Independent
- 1992 Awarded Best Student of Obstetrics~Gynecology by Temple University School of Medicine Faculty
- 1992 Elected to Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical Education Honor Society
- 1988 Graduated with “Distinction” in Biology Major from Swarthmore College
- 1988 Elected to Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society Chapter at Swarthmore College